Springtime in Napoli
Wednesday, March 23
We are excited to see you at the UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Circle of Friends event "Springtime in Napoli" in Naples, presented by Hawthorn - PNC Family Wealth. Please note the event will be hosted outdoors in an open air tent, Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples Campus, 15080 Livingston Road, Naples. We look forward to honoring Patti and Ernie Novak and to celebrating the achievements of our tireless caregivers at UH Rainbow Babies & Children's.
Thank you for your continued patience and support through the postponement of this event. As a reminder, any sponsorships or individual admissions purchased for the 2020 event will be honored in 2022. While your 2020 event gift covers your admission to the upcoming event, we kindly ask that you consider an additional donation in support of UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s. Any additional donations received are 100% tax-deductible.
Please contact Sharon Klonowski at 216-215-1423 or Sharon.Klonowski@uhhospitals.org with any event or sponsorship inquiries.
Live Auction Items
- One-Week Stay at Al Bastini, Tuscan Villa in Italy
A stunning, spacious Tuscan villa in a peaceful setting with glorious panoramic views, air conditioning and a heated pool. Experience the unforgettable people, language and passion found throughout the surrounding towns and villages. Authentic Tuscan luxury – Al Bastini is your home from home set within glorious natural surroundings and just a short distance from the golden sand of the Versilian coast.
- Backwater Fishing
- Enjoy a half-day backwater fishing charter for three (3) in and around the calm waters of Marco Island and 10,000 Islands. You’ll target hard fighting salt water species such as snook, tarpon, redfish, trout and sharks, just to name a few. The beauty of this trip is the variety of fish you’ll catch and NO rough seas. Tours offered by Captain Stacy Mullendore, a US Coast Guard Master, with 30 years experience as a back water fishing guide in the 10,000 Islands.
- 10,000 Islands Eco Tour
- Explore the National Wildlife Refuge with knowledgeable local guides. Look for bottle nose dolphins, manatees, pelicans, ospreys, herons, egrets, roseate spoonbill and bald eagles. Stop at remote beach of Kice Island for shelling and swimming. See the mysterious Cape Romano dome house. Tours offered by Captain Stacy Mullendore, a US Coast Guard Master, with 30 years experience as a back water fishing guide in the 10,000 Islands.
- The Ritz-Carlton Naples Overnight Stay
- Two-night complimentary stay in a Coast View room and a 50-minute couple’s massage at The Ritz-Carlton Naples.
- Wine & Dine in Cleveland
- Wine tasting and appetizers for up to 10 in the glass room at Giovanni’s Ristorante. Package also includes a $500 gift card to Cedar Creek Grille and a $500 gift card to Michelangelo’s.
- Bleu Cellar Wine Tasting at Bleu Provence
- A wonderful wine tasting and appetizer pairing for up to 12 guests at the magnificent Bleu Provence Restaurant in their Bleu Cellar Wine Room.
University Hospitals places the highest priority on the health and safety of our guests. We respectfully ask that our event guests be fully vaccinated (two doses plus booster) against COVID-19 or have received a negative COVID-19 test within 24 hours of attending the event. Guests who are feeling unwell are asked to stay home. All guests are encouraged to wear a mask during the event except when eating or drinking.