Tune in to Cleveland's Star 102 on Friday, December 8, 2023 from 6 a.m. - 7 p.m. for the 21st Annual Rainbow Radiothon, presented by Petitti Garden Centers. For 21 years, the Greater Cleveland community has donated generously to help the kids at UH Rainbow Babies & Children's through our Rainbow Radiothon. Hosted by Jen and Tim from Cleveland's Star 102, the signature event brings to listeners remarkable stories of love, hope and compassion featuring UH Rainbow's young patients and the dedicated staff who care for them.
Over the past 21 years Rainbow Radiothon has raised over $5.7 million for UH Rainbow through the generous support of friends like you. These donations provide support for programs and services not funded by insurance, as well as innovative treatments and cutting-edge research. You don’t have to wait until December, here are a few ways to get involved today!
- Create your own fundraising page and encourage your friends, family members, and greater community to sign up with your or donate to your page.
- Become a Change Maker sponsored by PSE Credit Union.
- Become a Miracle Maker by making a minimum donation of $20 a month or a one-time donation of $240.
- UH employees can use payroll deduction to make your donation.
- Be social! Follow along with us on Facebook during Radiothon for fundraising updates and additional stories.