Ride the Rainbow
Due to the ongoing health and safety concerns around the COVID-19 pandemic, Ride the Rainbow 2020 has been cancelled. While we are very disappointed that we won’t be able to gather in person for Ride the Rainbow 2020 in November, we are so very thankful for your tremendous support. All previously committed sponsorships are now 100% tax-deductible.
Your contribution to Ride the Rainbow benefits a myriad of programs and services at UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital, including
- The Center for Child Health Policy, which works to advocate at the local, state, and national levels regarding maternal, child, family and community health; population and public health; high impact health conditions and health care; and social justice;
- The recruitment and retention of highly skilled and sought after pediatric faculty and staff for UH Rainbow;
- The evaluation of programs at the UH Rainbow Center for Women and Children, including the integration of mental/behavioral health within the primary care setting; linking patients and their families with social services; and newborn and maternal home visits;
- New technology to enhance patient care across all areas of UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital;
- Expansion of Rainbow’s ophthalmology and craniofacial programs;
- Support for Rainbow fellows and physicians conducting clinical research on a wide array of scientific and medical front.
Despite the fact that our events have taken a temporary hiatus, the need to provide outstanding care to our UH Rainbow patients and their families is as strong as ever. With your support, the compassionate care that is the hallmark of UH Rainbow will continue to make a difference in the health and safety of our patients, their families, and the entire community.
If you have any questions, please contact Maria Russo Young at 216-844-1513 or MariaR.Young@UHhospitals.org.