Portage Golf Classic
Thursday, September 3, 2020
Windmill Lakes Golf Club
Join us for the UH Portage Medical Center Golf Classic benefiting UH Portage Medical Center. Your support will ensure Portage County residents receive the highest quality cardiac care at the new Cardiac Catheterization labs.
Event Details & Safety Guidelines:
The annual UH Portage Golf Classic will look different this year. We will be taking all essential precautions to ensure participants’ health and safety and will be following the local, state, and federal public health recommendations for golf outings. Please review our summary of notable changes below, in accordance with Windmill Lakes Golf Club:
- We will be adhering to current social distancing guidelines.
- We will utilize tee times rather than a shotgun start.
- Credit cards and checks are preferred – except on the beverage cart where only cash will be accepted.
- Boxed lunch will be provided at the first tee.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players to utilize throughout the course.
- As each foursome finishes their round they can choose to stay to eat their meal or they can take their dinner with them. Each participant that chooses to take their meal can also order an additional meal to take home and enjoy with their significant other (payment for the extra meal will be due at the time of ordering).
- Dinner will be served via a dinner line – no self service.