Kendall Foundation Supports Care at UH Conneaut
Founded amidst the COVID-19 pandemic by Ashtabula resident Angela Kendall, the Kendall Foundation aims to make difference in the local community by supporting non-profit organizations, families and groups in need. The foundation teamed up with University Hospitals to help raise $50,000 to support the UH Seidman Cancer Center expansion at UH Conneaut Medical Center. The total cost to expand cancer services at UH Conneaut is more than $400,000.
UH Conneaut Medical Center has a rich history of compassionate care in the community, providing residents in Ashtabula County and surrounding areas the highest level of comprehensive medical and surgical and emergency medical care.
Cancer treatment services have been available at UH Conneaut, but more advanced services have been added in recent years. Today, renovations are underway to:
- Create new infusion suites within the outpatient specialty care unit.
- Build private exam rooms and an ADA accessible bathroom.
- Construct a physician’s office for private consultations with patients/families.
- Enhance aesthetics to ensure privacy and a healing environment that reflects the expert care, compassion and skill provided by the physicians, nurses and staff.
Support The Kendall Foundation and UH Conneaut
- The Kendall Foundation is hosting fundraiser, Cask for a Cause, on Thursday, August 5 at Cask 307 Winery in Madison, Ohio. Tickets include a reception, one complimentary cocktail, dinner service and more, with proceeds benefitting UH Conneaut Medical Center. Register now.