Support the UH Ear, Nose & Throat Institute
As one of the premiere programs in the country for diagnosing and treating ear, nose and throat disorders, the UH Ear, Nose & Throat Institute relies on your support to continue our work as a nationally recognized leader in otolaryngology care. From joining the Anthony J. Maniglia, MD Otolaryngology Alumni Society to creating an endowed position or making an annual gift, there many ways to support the UH Ear, Nose & Throat Institute.
Make a Gift
Your support of the UH Ear, Nose & Throat Institute will enable the department to continue the following:
- advance leading-edge research
- provide scholarships for medical education
- enhance patient care
Help us continue the mission of UH Ear, Nose & Throat Institute.
Join the Alumni Society
An annual membership to the Anthony J. Maniglia, MD Otolaryngology Alumni Society is 100% is tax-deductible. Your support will help the alumni society foster academic and educational freedom and enhance the educational mission of the department through the funding of these initiatives:
- Design and implementation of innovative teaching methods and programs;
- Creation of workshops and seminars in medical education;
- Supply tools to improve teaching and leadership skills;
- Provide enhanced simulation for residents;
- Development of new curricula.