Circle of Friends
What is Circle of Friends?
Founded in 2002 by the Rainbow Babies & Children's Foundation, Circle of Friends is any person or group that is interested in supporting University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's. Circles can be any size, an existing club, or a brand new organization, business or religious group. Circles can provide materials, volunteers or raise money for important programs benefiting hospitalized children. The structure of a Circle can range from an informal one-time get-together to more formalized events.
How Can I Help?
You can join Circle of Friends individually or gather a group of friends who want to work together and have fun, while doing something worthwhile.
There are many ways that your Circle can support UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital.
Some examples include:
- Register your special fundraising event.
- Plan a support project.
- Donate toys, books and other items from the Rainbow wish list.
- Make a direct monetary contribution.
- Be an advocate for UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital and related children's health issues by helping influence public policy by telling members of your community about Rainbow's services.
- Serve as ambassador for Rainbow by telling your circle of friends about our Circle of Friends!
Formed in 2020, the Chairman’s Circle was created to engage University Hospitals volunteer fundraisers in an open forum where all can learn and grow together. Comprised of co-chairs, committee members and other philanthropic volunteer leaders, the Chairman's Circle allows these individuals to come together to celebrate accomplishments and share best practices. The Chairman's Circle also allows the UH Development team to provide volunteer fundraisers with the tools and information needed to be successful.
Upcoming Virtual Summit Dates:
- June 3, 2021
- July 29, 2021
- October 7, 2021
Interested in attending an upcoming virtual summit? Contact Jenna Delost at Jenna.Delost@UHhospitals.org or 440-417-2588.