Circle of Friends
What is Circle of Friends?
Founded in 2002 by the Rainbow Babies & Children's Foundation, Circle of Friends is any person or group that is interested in supporting University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's. Circles can be any size, an existing club, or a brand new organization, business or religious group. Circles can provide materials, volunteers or raise money for important programs benefiting hospitalized children. The structure of a Circle can range from an informal one-time get-together to more formalized events.
How Can I Help?
You can join Circle of Friends individually or gather a group of friends who want to work together and have fun, while doing something worthwhile.
There are many ways that your Circle can support UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital.
Some examples include:
- Register your special fundraising event by completing this form.
- Plan a support project.
- Donate toys, books and other items from the Rainbow wish list.
- Make a direct monetary contribution.
- Be an advocate for UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital and related children's health issues by helping influence public policy by telling members of your community about Rainbow's services.
- Serve as ambassador for Rainbow by telling your circle of friends about our Circle of Friends!