Five Star Sensation Proceeds Benefit UH Seidman Cancer Center
Michael Symon is the new Host Chef for Five Star Sensation, UH’s premier benefit for Seidman Cancer Center. Jane Seidman and Jackie Rothstein will chair the biennial event, which returns on June 27, 2015 to the Tri-C Eastern Campus. In 2013, Five Star Sensation drew a record crowd of 2,500 and featured celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck. We gratefully acknowledge his service along with the leadership of Carole Carr, who chaired Five Star Sensation for two decades. Since its inception, this celebration of food and wine has raised more than $16 million for cancer care and research.
The following sponsorships are available:
- Chef de Cuisine Sponsor, $100,000 ($97,250 tax deductible) includes two tables of 8 with premier seating, valet parking and [more].
- Master Sommelier Sponsor, $50,000 ($48,250 tax deductible) includes one table of 10 with premier seating, valet parking and [more].
- Sous-Chef de Cuisine Sponsor, $25,000 ($23,500 tax deductible) includes one table of 10 with premier seating, valet parking and [more].
- Vintner Sponsor, $10,000 ($8,500 tax deductible), includes one table of 10 with preferred seating, valet parking and [more].
- Patissier Sponsor, $6,000 ($4,750 tax deductible), includes 10 tickets with open seating at tables and lounge areas and [more].
All sponsorships include:
- Name prominently featured on event signage
- Recognition in University Hospitals’ Annual Report to the Community and Report on Philanthropy
- Inclusion in University Hospitals’ donor recognition group, The Society of 1866, which annually recognizes leadership donors with a special dinner held in the fall
Individual tickets are available at $1,500, $1,000, $600 and a limited number at $300.