Discover the Difference: The Campaign for University Hospitals builds on the tremendously successful implementation of our landmark strategic plan in 2010, which allowed the health system to expand its facilities and significantly enhance patient access to services. Key projects included the construction of:
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center
- Center for Emergency Medicine and Marcy R. Horvitz Pediatric Emergency Center at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- Quentin & Elisabeth Alexander Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
- State-of-the-art health centers in Northeast Ohio communities such as Twinsburg, Concord and Medina, among others
As a result of our historic expansion, individuals in Cuyahoga and surrounding counties have access to UH adult primary care within 5 miles of their homes, access to outpatient care within 8 miles of their homes, and access to a full-service hospital within 15 miles of their homes.