In response to our community’s growing need for comprehensive healthcare services, University Hospitals is continuing the Discover the Difference campaign and pursuing a new goal of $1.5 billion.
The additional funding will be used to expand all UH institutes and centers of excellence with a particular emphasis on the following:
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
- University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center
- University Hospitals Harrington Heart & Vascular Institute
- University Hospitals Neurological Institute
The campaign will also raise funds to strengthen UH’s national leadership in innovation, discovery and quality by supporting these key areas:
- The Harrington Project for Discovery & Development
- Institute for Health Care Quality & Innovation
Finally, support from our philanthropic community will enable the construction of new facilities throughout the region in response to growing demand for premier healthcare services, close to home.